Here are some "bang hairstyles" for you, to take insppiration from . They are cute and trendy . try them out ;)
- Making your hair dramatically flat and dramatically matte is a great way to alter your look. Flat-iron your bangs (make sure they're cut very blunt) and then spray them with a dry shampoo to counteract the shine brought on by heat styling.
- Work a matte paste through your ends, taking care to work a small piece at a time. You don't want a ton of product but want to take the time to separate strands for a deliberate, piecey look.
Sarah Jessica Parker
- Spritz some styling spray into your hair (to give it some guts) and quickly blow-dry, shaking hair out with your fingers so you ramp up the volume.
- Take a large-barreled (1.5 inch) curling iron and wrap 2-inch sections of hair.
- Take a natural boar-bristle brush and brush through the curls to loosen them into waves. To make this look a little more special/offbeat, add a whimsical headband to shake up a more traditional evening look.
- Take that section and twist it back, securing it with a bobby pin so you get a lot of lift in front. Keep the ends in a messy loop in the back of your head.
- Run a tiny dab of shine serum through the ends of your hair.
- Wash with a protein-spiked shampoo for extra strength and shine.
- Use something that will boost shine but won't weigh anything down (like a bit of spray-on leave-in conditioner to prep the hair for heat). Use a round brush for the smoothest blowout. Tip: Blow-dry small sections. It takes longer but looks better.
- Put a dab of shine serum on your hands, rub them together and run them over your hair so you end up using just the right amount of product.