If you think that watermelon is a just one of those delicious fruits that help to quench your thirst and keep your body hydrated throughout the hot summer month. But while ths, let me tell you, it is definitely more than that. Watermelon is beneficial to your skin and incorporating this sweet and subtly crunchy fruit in your regular diet and beauty regime can prove to be a boon for your beauty needs.
Top Ten Beauty Facts Related to Watermelons
- Watermelon is an excellent source of anti-oxidants. Thus, it aids to fight the free radicals which are considered responsible for the occurrence of age-spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Watermelon is efficient in preventing your skin from these damages.
- Watermelon is loaded with Vitamin A that assists to reduce the size of pores on your skin and consequently, minimize excessive secretion of oil.
- Watermelon contains 92% water and thus, it helps to hydrate your body and impart a healthy look. When your body is hydrated, the production of collagen is promoted and you get a firm and young-looking skin.
- The acids contained in watermelon work have exfoliating properties to make your skin radiant.
- The calorie content of watermelon is low and therefore, eating this fruit keeps you in shape.
- Watermelon is a natural diuretic that facilitates the flushing out of toxins from your body gently and it cleanses your system to reveal youthful skin.
- Watermelon has moisturizing properties that boosts the moistness of your skin.
- Watermelon can rejuvenate and revitalize skin that is dull and affected.
- Watermelons are known to prevent acnes effectively.
- Watermelon juice guards your skin from the damages made by the sun.
Learn how to use watermelon in your daily beauty regime : http://ladyblushdotcom.blogspot.in/2012/06/how-to-integrate-watermelons-in-your.html