Zoe Saldana wore this low, textured pony on the red carpet. an “undone and sexy, yet effortless low messy ponytail” look, get this in 3 steps!
- Achieving the undone quality of Zoe’s hair relies on creating texture while preventing flyaways.
- Try a Curl reviver or a Mousse through towel-dried hair to tame frizz, boost shine and build texture. For added volume, spray roots with a texturizing spray.
- Step 2: To create the perfect natural wavy texture, loosely braid hair and let it dry. Once hair is completely dry, take out the braid and break up the waves by running your fingers through your hair. Gently tease the crown for a bit of height.
- Next, pull hair from each side of the face to the back of the head, allowing one section of hair to overlap the other and pin in place with bobby pins.
- Continue this all the way down the back until all the hair is wrapped into a pony tail shape. Allow the pieces around the face to naturally fall out for a soft feminine look.
Step 3: To finish the look, mist a thin coat of any form hold spray in an even, all-around motion.